Jul 18, 2011
Once again flying without guests, our heroic duo attempt to wrap up
the Gender and Sexuality series with our usual free-roaming, if
slightly skewed, gaze. This episode:
- We discuss whether Batman would make a good Princess
- Matt clarifies his Twilight Thoughtcrimes
- Kehaar finally gets to express some love for "Legend of the
- What do Game of Thrones and Harry Potter have in common on the
subject of Love?
- The Moonlighting Problem and genre-fictions novel approaches to
getting around it.
All this plus audio contributions from listeners and your email
Feedback, as ever, appreciated to
Matt’s literary reviews are on the Geek Syndicate site (http://www.geeksyndicate.co.uk/) under
the Tolkien Gestures column and he also rambles at length