Jul 18, 2011
Once again flying without guests, our heroic duo attempt to wrap up
the Gender and Sexuality series with our usual free-roaming, if
slightly skewed, gaze. This episode:
- We discuss whether Batman would make a good Princess
- Matt clarifies his Twilight Thoughtcrimes
- Kehaar finally gets to express some love for "Legend of the Seeker"
- What do Game of Thrones and Harry Potter have in common on the subject of Love?
- The Moonlighting Problem and genre-fictions novel approaches to getting around it.
All this plus audio contributions from listeners and your email comments raised!
Matt’s literary reviews are on the Geek Syndicate site (http://www.geeksyndicate.co.